Thursday, June 18, 2009

random rants

I know when I'm adjusting okay when I start eating out of enjoyment and not from necessity.

Yum yum choco pie :)

My profs for my 3 subjects are self-quarantined. I rushed to my 730 class - waking up at 5 am and then running through the overpass and getting all wet from the windy rain just to reach the WRONG classroom and then finally realizing that my class was postponed until next week. Swine flu shit.

And oh, from what I've heard; there are numerous confirmed cases for swine flu in the Loyola Schools already. They just don't announce it. So yeah, good job.

You just gotta love the weather that apparently has mood swings. That and the traffic in Katipunan every single day. I am completely at a loss why the traffic got so bad lately. I mean, traffic wasn't exactly pleasant last semester, but hello. Bad traffic is an understatement. 7 lanes going into 2?! What is wrong with the world.

No comments: