Friday, June 26, 2009

Tribute to Michael Jackson

I played his songs in my ipod when I went to school today.

Rest in peace Michael Jackson. I actually grew fond of you when I first heard your Jackson 5 songs. But of course, I'm a big fan of your songs especially "Thriller" and "The way you make me feel". But who would have known that the person behind the cute lil voice would turn into the King of Pop?

If only you just kept all of your melanin and your nose. Just maybe...things would have been better. But no worries, past is indeed past and you were even in the process of making your big comeback. But then, a thing called cardiac arrest took you away.

We all hope you're in a better place Michael. Maybe it is really time that you get a lot of rest. The media and plainly everyone just wouldn't give you your peace.

PS
Sales will probably rocket - he's one of those people who generates unbelievable value after death.

No comments: